The latest concepts in professional dental hygiene make it possible to clean gently with aeropolishers and to use ultrasonic scalers only in certain areas.
- Brush your teeth three times a day with a “soft” toothbrush.
- Use an interdental hygiene device such as dental floss or interdental brushes at least once a day.
- Use a low or medium abrasive fluoride toothpaste, RDA value between 50 and 75.
- Visit your hygienist for a scaling every 6 to 12 months.
- Have an annual check-up at the dentist at least once a year.