Price per point
According to dentotar rate
Prices and rates
In Switzerland, the current dental rate sets a number of points for each service provided.
By multiplying the number of points the service is worth by the price per point set by the practice, you will find the rate for the service in question.
For dental care, some services are time-based and others are not. For the sake of clarity, we have provided the following price range for various services performed in our clinic.
Price per point
A treatment plan and an estimation will be made during your consultation before any treatment is started.
Dental Hygiene & Whitening
- SESSION BY THE HYGIENIST130.- to 150.- CHFincluding scaling, dental hygiene assessment, coaching of hygiene techniques, excluding X-rays
- HYGIENE SESSION FOR CHILDREN80.- to 100.- CHFunder 10 years old – including scaling, dental hygiene assessment and coaching of hygiene techniques
- 2 X-RAY BITE WING40.- CHFto check the absence of interdental caries
- AT HOME BLEACHING WITH WHITNENING TRAYS550.- CHFincluding trays and product, instructions for use, dental check before and after
- IN CLINIC BLEACHING350.- CHFhourly rate
- SMILE ANALYSIS400.- CHF3D scan, photos, digital simulation, composite prototype (dental mock-up)
- 2 VENEERSFrom 2200.- CHF
- 4 VENEERSFrom 4000.- CHF
- 6 OR 8 VENEERSFrom 900.- CHF per veneer
Dental alignment treatment
- TRANSPARENT ALIGNERSFrom 2‘300.- CHF and max. 4’900.- CHF
- RETAINER100.- CHFpar jaw
- WIRE RETAINER450.- CHFpar jaw
- EMERGENCY CONSULTATIONmax. 250.- CHF
- dental fissure sealing130.- CHF4 molars
- APPLICATION OF DENTAL JEWELRY80.- CHF1 strass include
- DENTAL CHECK-UP BY THE DENTIST90.- à 120.- CHFincluding 2 X-rays Bite Wing
- DIRECT COMPOSITE FILLING200.- à 320.- CHFcaries treatment
- ROOT TREATMENTFrom 600.- CHFdepending on the number of roots and the complexity
- DENTAL IMPLANTFrom 2’900.- CHFStraumann Swiss implants and local Swiss dental laboratory. (incl. crown on implant)
- ONLAY/INLAY (COMPOSITE OR CERAMIC CROWN)From 1100.- CHFextensive filling in two steps
In order to make dental care accessible to all, we accept payment arrangements. Subject to conditions, without interest.
For more details, please contact us.